Community

Category: Athlete's Stories
Icebreaker Questions for CrossFit Classes

Icebreaker Questions Of the Day for Your Fitness Classes

My box at Crossfit Chiangmai always starts each of their classes with a “Crossfit Question of the Day”. Icebreaker questions is their favorite way to introduce our newest members and to make CrossFit less intimidating to new members!  They can be serious or ridiculous, but it gets the class warmed up and ready to build …

Icebreaker Questions Of the Day for Your Fitness Classes Read More »

Things to expect in your first crossfit class

Things To Expect In Your First CrossFit Class

Like many people, I was intimidated to enter the CrossFit box on my first day. This is ME 2014: I would love to try CrossFit, but honestly, I think I’d die! 8 Years later.. I’M HOOKED and I can DEADLIFT you, what’s your superpower? But First, what is CrossFit?CrossFit, is a high intensity workout and that means you will be challenged. Your coaches will …

Things To Expect In Your First CrossFit Class Read More »

Trending News
  • ladies enough already
  • Ladies – Enough Already!!
  • The other day I posted a video of one of my Bootcamp members doing box jumps during class. She was really nervous about doing them. I watched her think before attempting each jump, but no matter what – she did them! I was so proud of her, I mean cheesy smile proud. But what is …

Ladies – Enough Already!! Read More »

• 3 Reasons Why Teens Are All In
  • I took some pictures at the gym the other day. Nothing unusual for CrossFit. We love to document everything, right? But these were a little different. Picture 1: A young teen. Done with his workout. Sitting on some boxes, absorbing information as three adults are in various stages of warming up, and in between reps of …

3 Reasons Why Teens Are All In Read More »

Scroll to Top