Maybe it’s time to check off the signs you’re currently seeing in yourself, friends or loved ones?
Please add your own in the comments.
- You are reading THIS.
- You are part of every Facebook group about Crossfit
- Reading the word burpees can ruin your entire day.
- Wearing cf shirts daily out around town
- You finish sentences with “for time” or “3-2-1-go!”
- “SNATCH” is not sexual
- You’ve compared shin bruises, rope burns, & double under marks with friends.
- When you meet someone else that does CrossFit, you immediately become facebook friends with them & they become your new best friend!
- You complain about the workout when you read it on the board, but then rightfully brag about it when you’re done.
- You have taken a photo, posted a photo, and shared a photo of your ripped hand.
- You call your previously designated “friends”, your “non-CrossFit friends”
- You research local boxes before choosing your hotel location for vacations.
- Your Mom continuously inspects your bruises and asks when you’re going to “stop this nonsense”.
- You stop worrying about being tagged in photos from your gym, because you worked so hard to look that disgusting.
- You find true enjoyment in watching other people exercise
LIKED THIS POST? PIN THIS PIC TO SAVE IT!