We asked our 75k members from our BarbellBeauties group:
Maybe it’s time to check off the signs you’re currently seeing in yourself, friends or loved ones?
Please add your own in the comments.
- You are reading THIS.
- And answer this question! love it!
- Reading the word burpees can ruin your entire day.
- Wearing cf shirts daily out around town
- You finish sentences with “for time” or “3-2-1-go!”
- “SNATCH” is not sexual
- You’ve compared shin bruises, rope burns, & double under marks with friends.
- When you meet someone else that does CrossFit, you immediately become facebook friends with them & they become your new best friend!
- You complain about the workout when you read it on the board, but then rightfully brag about it when you’re done.
- You have taken a photo, posted a photo, and shared a photo of your ripped hand.
- You call your previously designated “friends”, your “non-CrossFit friends”
- You decide where to stay on vacant based on the proximity to a Crossfit box.
- Your Mom continuously inspects your bruises and asks when you’re going to “stop this nonsense”.
- You stop worrying about being tagged in photos from your gym, because you worked so hard to look that disgusting.
- You find true enjoyment in watching other people exercise
- Number of pairs of c/f shoes and ownership of multiple skipping ropes, wraps, knee sleeves, grips, belts etc.
- Google maps shows your top destination as your Crossfit box.
- That’s all you ever talk about. You watch YouTube videos about it. You go on rogue and add everything to your wishlist.
- Staying up until 10pm just so you can see what the WOD is for the next day.
- You wake up at the wee hours of the morning just to make sure you can get that workout in.
- You wake up sore but you keep going back for more!
- When you have rug burn on your ass from ab mat sit ups from yesterday and still sign up for today.
- You hook grip the shopping cart.
- WHEN YOU ARE THINKING WHAT ELSE I CAN ADD HERE!!!
LIKED THIS POST? PIN THIS PIC TO SAVE IT!