Maybe it’s time to check off the signs you’re currently seeing in yourself, friends or loved ones?
Please add your own in the comments.
- You are reading THIS.
- You are part of every Facebook group about Crossfit
- Reading the word burpees can ruin your entire day.
- Wearing cf shirts daily out around town
- You finish sentences with “for time” or “3-2-1-go!”
- “SNATCH” is not sexual
- You’ve compared shin bruises, rope burns, & double under marks with friends.
- When you meet someone else that does CrossFit, you immediately become facebook friends with them & they become your new best friend!
- You complain about the workout when you read it on the board, but then rightfully brag about it when you’re done.
- You have taken a photo, posted a photo, and shared a photo of your ripped hand.
- You call your previously designated “friends”, your “non-CrossFit friends”
- You research local boxes before choosing your hotel location for vacations.
- Your Mom continuously inspects your bruises and asks when you’re going to “stop this nonsense”.
- You stop worrying about being tagged in photos from your gym, because you worked so hard to look that disgusting.
- You find true enjoyment in watching other people exercise
LIKED THIS POST? PIN THIS PIC TO SAVE IT!
March is the founder of the Barbell Beauties. Here goal is simple… Empower every woman to grab a barbell and LIFT. She’s been an active CrossFitter for 7 years and credits that sport for turning her into a true athlete.