My box at Crossfit Chiangmai always starts each of their classes with a Question of the Day. Icebreaker questions is their favorite way to introduce our newest members and to make CrossFit less intimidating to new members!
They can be serious or ridiculous, but it gets the class warmed up and ready to build community.
It usually start while we are circling up before the WOD or during warm up and our coach starts introducing their self and start the ice breaker question. We will start by introducing our name and answer.
Great questions designed to help people in small groups get to know one another and to make CrossFit less intimidating to new members.
QUESTIONS OF THE DAY
(For Your Next CrossFit Class)
- What’s your favorite song right now?
- What music did you listen to in high school?
- If you had to sing Karaoke, what song would you choose?
- What’s your favorite cheat meal?
- What is your favorite thing to order at a Mexican restaurant?
- Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
- Name your favorite pizza.
- If you had a time machine for the weekend, where would you go?
- What was one fun thing you did this weekend?
- Squat day or deadlift day?
- What would your superpower be?
- If you could have dinner with any person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- What is your favorite CrossFit movement?
- Summer, fall, winter or spring?
- If you were to change your name, what would you choose?
- What is your least favorite CrossFit movement?
- What interesting skill do you want to learn?
- What’s the worst present you’ve received?
- Are you a morning or a night person?
- Give one word to describe how you are currently feeling?
- If you could magically master one CrossFit movement what would it be?
- What is one good thing which has happened to you in the past week?
- Would you rather be able to fly or breathe underwater?
- If you had to create a slogan for your life, what would your slogan be?
- What’s your favourite mythical creature of all time?
- Who’s your favourite superhero?
- What is the most challenging physical thing you have done?
- Name one goal for this year.
- What’s the last book you read?
- If there was a zombie apocalypse, where would you go?
- Where do you hope to live when you retire?
- What ancient civilization would you like to belong to?
- If you woke up tomorrow as an animal, which animal would you choose to be and why?
- What did you do for fitness before CrossFit?
- What’s your favorite workout music?
- What was the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
- If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
- What’s the most interesting “Ice Breaker” Question you have ever been asked?
- What was the first live concert you ever attended?
- If you could snap your fingers and appear somewhere else, where would you be?
What are some fun and interesting questions your box has asked and sparked up some cool stories and answers? What are other great questions we didn’t list that your members loved?
LIKED THIS POST? PIN THIS PIC TO SAVE IT!
March is the founder of the Barbell Beauties. Her goal is simple… Empower every woman to grab a barbell and LIFT. She’s been an active CrossFitter for 7 years and credits that sport for turning her into a true athlete.