HOW CAN YOU SPOT A FELLOW CROSSFIT JUNKIE?
Whether you’ve been a CrossFitter for one month or five years, chances are you’ve found yourself victim to at least some of these quirks, which are the signs of a true “CrossFitaholic.”
- YOU STAY AWAKE UNTIL THE WOD IS POSTED, AND REFRESH THE PAGE EVERY MINUTE.
- YOU SECRETLY SIZE UP NEARBY OBJECTS “ I COULD LIFT THAT”
- ALL OF YOUR WORKOUTS END LIKE THIS. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO DO IT?
- YOUR WARDROBE CONSISTS OF MORE LULULEMON AND REEBOK THAN ANYTHING ELSE—AND YOU HAVE NO SHAME WEARING IT WHEN YOU’RE NOT EXERCISING. YOU FEEL AWKWARD IN ANYTHING BUT GYM CLOTHES.
- YOU SPEND AS MUCH TIME CHEERING ON OTHER CROSSFITTERS AS YOU DO ACTUALLY WORKING OUT.
- YOU HAVE TO SHOW EVERYONE YOUR BATTLE SCARS.
- YOU HAVE SUFFERED THE LASH MARKS ASSOCIATED WITH DOUBLE UNDERS.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF THE RIGHT SHOE CANNOT BE STRESSED ENOUGH.
- You can’t remember the last time you weren’t sore.
and Lastly , You are obsessed with more CrossFit Clothes.
SOUND FAMILIAR? WHAT WOULD YOU ADD? (POST TO COMMENTS.)
March is the founder of the Barbell Beauties. Her goal is simple… Empower every woman to grab a barbell and LIFT. She’s been an active CrossFitter for 7 years and credits that sport for turning her into a true athlete.