Sweating, or perspiring in response to an exercise activity is actually healthy as it secretes a hormone known as endorphins; a chemical that reduces stress, boost self-esteem and improves sleep. With that being said, it is likely to know and notice that endorphins trigger a positive feeling in the body, thus makes us happy or euphoric.
However, when we sweat, we also release some bacteria that is why sometimes our body-sweat is accompanied by a foul-smelling odor. Some ladies just sweat a lot! I mean literally, excessively sweating; And it’s just too uncomfortable for them while working. In this article we gathered some of the best deodorants that could help with our fellow CrossFitters, and not just that! They are all natural 😉paraben free and no other cell damaging ingredients involved. So, let’s just jump right into it! 😀
- Native Coconut & Vanilla Deodorant. This particular deodorant gained rave reviews online. I will not be surprised! Just look how moisturizing and gentle the formulation is. They’re paraben-free, leave no residue, and won’t get clumpy under your underarms, so liberating when you raise your arms 😉. Our one reader recommended this and she said, “I also ❤️ Native. The vanilla coconut smells soooo good”.
- Tom’s of Maine Natural Strength Deodorant, Fresh Powder. “Our Passion is Natural. Your care is personal”, wow! that one is a good slogan! They are one of the best and most love deo out there! Who wouldn’t? it last for 48 hours odor protection, packed with goodies like zinc oxide to freshen and beeswax to condition skin. So, you can assure a long-lasting protection for 48 hours! Again, 48 hours!
- Kopari Natural Deodorant. A coconut-oil based deo, glides on very smooth and clear, non-sticky; Absorbs sweat and neutralizes odor without leaving your body any harm as it is paraben and aluminum free 😊. Such a nice and very friendly to use!
- Lume Deodorant. If you have loved Tom’s due it’s long lasting odor protection, this one-Lume- is the bomb! As it can offer you a 72-hour (clinically proven) odor protection! Say whhuuuut! Haha! Incredibly impressive! This brand only releases two years ago, 2017 but it is actually giving us reasons to love their product. Paraben and aluminum free, and the first deo that is safe to use in other parts of the body! And if you are concern in having rashes, don’t worry no more! As it has no baking soda ingredient involved! Yuppieee! One Cross Fitters commented, “LOVE Lume! Honestly the best deodorant I’ve ever used. I didn’t experience any sort of ‘detox’ period’.
- Primal Pit Paste.” I love my primal pit paste deodorant! There was no detoxing phase for me though. Best change ever next to changing to their tooth paste!”; this is the comment of one reader/CrossFitter in the group. This brand has received tremendous awards including: VEGNEWS Magazine – Best Fitness product of 2013, Best SKIN CARE – Paleo Magazine 2014, CosmoProf Beauty Pitch winner – 2016, Best Paleo Body Care – Paleo Magazine 2016. You see guys this brand has been proven out its content already, this is not just your typical “natural, aluminum-free deodorant” but this one actually works!
- Routine. Everything in our list is purely natural and safe for our body to use but one thing that this brand caught our attention is that it is one of the deodorants who doesn’t test on animals. So much respect for this brand! Of course, we all want to look good that’s why we all have this beauty products here and there, but being mindful of our whole environment including animals’ safety should be our concern too! Another thing, they have packaged their deodorant in glass jars, meaning less plastic (plus they’re beautiful and can be reused!). The commitment to the environment is very visible as you can see how they manufacture their products. “I’ve been using Routine. It’s an all-natural charcoal deodorant from Canada. I love it and I sweat a lot as well. Takes time to transition to chemical free but worth it!”.
- Secret, Clinical Strength. “Clinical Strength Secret….the only thing that works for me!”. There’s no secret in secret; Just like any other natural deo, it is aluminum free yet it refreshes you all day long. It defeats both sweat and odor at the same time. Most antiperspirant just minimize the odor of your armpit however; secret minimizes your sweat flow too! Amazing combo!
- PiperWai Natural Deodorant. Famous for their stint on Shark Tank, here comes the original as the PiperWai was one of the first to bring natural deodorant to the masses. For better application this deo comes in a pot, so you’ll need to apply it with your fingers, like you would a face cream. I personally preferred this way!
- Soapwalla Deodorant Cream. Made out from the owners’ kitchen herself; this brand makes sure to deliver the best product for our underarms so they even partnered with small farms to ensure that they receive the best materials, without compromising their dedication to the environment. They do not just offer deo’s, but they do also have other organic face and body products including cleansers, toners, moisturizers, bath soaking salts, hand and body wash. It contains superfine vegetable powders and clays to absorb sweat, along with lavender, peppermint, and tea tree essential oils to mask any odors. A good pick for me!
- Weleda Deodorant Spray. Compared to the previous suggestions above, Weleda comes in a spray form. It uses pure essential oils to omit bad odors. “It’s free from synthetic preservatives and fragrances, colorants, and raw materials derived from mineral oils.” For its worth, essential oils have been proven to restore and cure certain body concerns; With that being said, Weleda is a real deal here!
LIKED THIS POST? PIN THIS PIC TO SAVE IT!