This year CrossFit Games, 14 teams will be receiving invites to the Games.
Here are the 12 Teams got an invitation to CrossFit summer’s Games this coming August 1-4 in Madison, Wisconsin. There will be two more teams added to the invite list for the Games.
- CrossFit Mayhem Freedom: Rich Froning (C), Dre Strohm, Ben Smith (a), Tasia Percevecz, Chyna Cho, Haley Adams (a)
- Team Invictus: Rasmus Andersen (C),Tommy Vinas, Mitch Wagner (a), Lauren Fisher, Regan Huckaby, and Jenn Ryan (a)
- OC3 Black—Joe Piersanti (C), Luke Schafer, Colin Cartee (a), Andrea Nisler, Nicole Chovan(a), and Taylor Williamson
- CrossFit Krypton: Alec Smith (C),Cody Mooney, Adam Klink (a), Jessica Griffith, Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, and Jamie Greene (a)
- PRO1—Joe Scali, David Fontaine, Alexandre Caron (a), Lorraine Allard (C), Manon Lesur, and Chloe Gauvin-David(a)
- Project X: Khan Porter, Brandon Swan, Matthew Reilly (a),Jessica Coughlan (C), Harriet Roberts, Justine Beath (a)
- X-Terminators—Rob Forte, Zeke Grove, Kate Gordon, Danielle Jenny, James Newbury (a), Maddie Sturt (a)
- Vondelgym: Jeremy Reijnders, Sven Verheul, Daniel Colpo (a),Sigrid Koolhaas, Nienke van Overveld (C), and Linda Keesman (a)
- CrossFit JST Compete: Helena Collins, Jayne Eadie, Steven Fawcett (C),Jak Cornthwaite, Benjamin Massey (a) and Sam Briggs (a)
- Central Beasts: Zach Sowder, Joey Tortora, Ryan Sowder (a),Nicole Holcomb (C),Emma Chapman, Alison Scudds (a)
- CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown: Mia Akerlund, Synne Krokstad, Phil Hesketh and Alexander Elebro.
- Granite Games: Sam Dancer, Holden Rethwill, Margaux Alvarez and Kristi Eramo.
According to Morning Chalk Up:
The invited team for the Mid-Atlantic CrossFit Championship is still to be determined pending the results of a positive drug violation. Invictus X won the competition in April but Chantelle Loehner tested positive for a banned substance. There has been no official word on the status of that test. – Morning Chalk Up
Which TEAM are you most looking forward to seeing at this years CrossFit games?