This year CrossFit Games, 14 teams will be receiving invites to the Games.
Here are the 12 Teams got an invitation to CrossFit summer’s Games this coming August 1-4 in Madison, Wisconsin. There will be two more teams added to the invite list for the Games.
- CrossFit Mayhem Freedom: Rich Froning (C), Dre Strohm, Ben Smith (a), Tasia Percevecz, Chyna Cho, Haley Adams (a)
- Team Invictus: Rasmus Andersen (C),Tommy Vinas, Mitch Wagner (a), Lauren Fisher, Regan Huckaby, and Jenn Ryan (a)
- OC3 Black—Joe Piersanti (C), Luke Schafer, Colin Cartee (a), Andrea Nisler, Nicole Chovan(a), and Taylor Williamson
- CrossFit Krypton: Alec Smith (C),Cody Mooney, Adam Klink (a), Jessica Griffith, Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, and Jamie Greene (a)
- PRO1—Joe Scali, David Fontaine, Alexandre Caron (a), Lorraine Allard (C), Manon Lesur, and Chloe Gauvin-David(a)
- Project X: Khan Porter, Brandon Swan, Matthew Reilly (a),Jessica Coughlan (C), Harriet Roberts, Justine Beath (a)
- X-Terminators—Rob Forte, Zeke Grove, Kate Gordon, Danielle Jenny, James Newbury (a), Maddie Sturt (a)
- Vondelgym: Jeremy Reijnders, Sven Verheul, Daniel Colpo (a),Sigrid Koolhaas, Nienke van Overveld (C), and Linda Keesman (a)
- CrossFit JST Compete: Helena Collins, Jayne Eadie, Steven Fawcett (C),Jak Cornthwaite, Benjamin Massey (a) and Sam Briggs (a)
- Central Beasts: Zach Sowder, Joey Tortora, Ryan Sowder (a),Nicole Holcomb (C),Emma Chapman, Alison Scudds (a)
- CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown: Mia Akerlund, Synne Krokstad, Phil Hesketh and Alexander Elebro.
- Granite Games: Sam Dancer, Holden Rethwill, Margaux Alvarez and Kristi Eramo.
According to Morning Chalk Up:
The invited team for the Mid-Atlantic CrossFit Championship is still to be determined pending the results of a positive drug violation. Invictus X won the competition in April but Chantelle Loehner tested positive for a banned substance. There has been no official word on the status of that test. – Morning Chalk Up
Which TEAM are you most looking forward to seeing at this years CrossFit games?
March is the founder of the Barbell Beauties. Her goal is simple… Empower every woman to grab a barbell and LIFT. She’s been an active CrossFitter for 7 years and credits that sport for turning her into a true athlete.